If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Want to have a revolutionary facelift that can take up to ten years off in just one hour? Sound good, right?
Well, what you aren’t told is:
- You will have scars worse than those of a real facelift.
- The surgery isn’t revolutionary at all. Most real plastic surgeons abandoned this operation dozens of years ago because it doesn’t work.
- Your doctor will likely be a poorly trained doc who either isn’t skilled enough to have his/her own successful practice, is brand new and desperate for work, or is ready to retire and wants to make some easy money to sock away.
- The surgery takes much longer than an hour and can hurt like hell.
- The results won’t last you very long.
- The operation is basically a marketing gimmick, and other companies have tried the same thing and eventually gone bankrupt.
- There may be no one to take care of you if you have a complication.
For these reasons, the Lunchtime Facelift is on my Holistic Beauty Blacklist.
To learn about how I perform a real facelift, please click HERE.
Note: This is based solely on the opinions of Dr. Youn, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of all doctors or the standard of care in your area. Before you undergo any invasive cosmetic treatment, make sure you consult with a real board-certified plastic surgeon.