How to Get Beautiful Skin and a Leaner Body!
- Posted on: Jan 6 2022
I have two big tips to help give you the skin and body you want in 2022.
1. Take a Collagen Supplement – Collagen forms the building blocks of much of our body, including our skin. Because our skin thins as we age, many treatments (such as retinol moisturizers) function by thickening it, thereby making it look younger. Studies show that taking a hydrolyzed collagen supplement can do this as well!
I’ve also heard from many of my followers that supplementing their diet with collagen has resulted in improvement in joint pain, thinning hair, and the quality of their nails! There are several great brands of collagen in your local health food store, or you can check out my followers’ favorite YOUN Beauty Supplemental Collagen.
2. Exchange Your Big Breakfast for a Protein Packed Smoothie – As Americans (and Canadians), we’ve become accustomed to having either dessert for breakfast (pastries and sugary coffee drinks) or the equivalent of a Denny’s Grand Slam breakfast every morning. Is it no wonder that most of North America struggles with keeping a healthy weight?
One simple tip to give you control over your weight (and possibly lose several pounds!) is to exchange your current breakfast for a healthy, protein packed smoothie. Drinking the right smoothie can give you an awesome combination of vitamins, fiber, antioxidants, protein, and fat. It can power you throughout the morning and even help improve your skin. Here is one of my favorite recipes:
Dr. Youn’s Blueberry Bliss Morning Smoothie
– 1 scoop of YOUN Health Protein Powder Smoothie Enhancer
– 1 scoop of YOUN Health Supplemental Collagen
– 10 oz unsweetened coconut milk (or the nut milk of your choice)
– ¾ cup frozen blueberries
– 2 teaspoons of almond butter
– 1 handful of chopped kale, chard, or spinach
Place the ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth, and enjoy!
Here are the latest episodes of my podcast, The Holistic Plastic Surgery Show. Please SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss a single information-packed show!
Episode #271 – Use This Instead of That – Holistic Plastic Surgery Edition with Dr. Anthony Youn – There are so many healthy and effective swaps that you should consider when it comes to skin care and cosmetic treatments! On this week’s podcast, I cover six of my top swap outs. These are swap outs that many doctors don’t even know about. Some of these may surprise you!
Join me as I reveal Use This Instead of That – Holistic Plastic Surgery Edition!
Episode #270 – Ask the Holistic Plastic Surgeon with Dr. Anthony Youn – You’ve got questions, I’ve got answers! On this podcast I answer some of your frequently asked questions, such as: How often should I use Retin-A? What’s the difference between a full tummy tuck and a mini tummy tuck? Are BBL’s safe? What is the best filler for my lips?
I answer these questions and several more in this revealing podcast episode!
Posted in: Plastic Surgery News