Preparing For Your YPS Appointment
COVID-19 has turned our world upside down. In response to the health concerns of this virus, YOUN Plastic Surgery is committed to providing you the safest possible experience so you can achieve your aesthetic goals AND stay safe and healthy.
These are some of the temporary changes that we are making at YPS during this time:
- YPS staff will be diligently cleaning and disinfecting rooms before and after every patient encounter according to CDC guidelines. They will be wearing appropriate PPE (N95 masks, gloves, face shields, gowns, etc.) in order to keep you and them safe.
- Social distancing is in effect for all patients and employees – please stay 6 feet away from each other at all times when not undergoing a treatment.
- Our waiting area and office bathroom are closed to patients. Please use a restroom prior to arriving at the office.
- Everyone (employees and patients) is required to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth.
- We are streamlining how we are seeing patients in order to minimize exposure time for patients and staff.
ALL patients are required to read and follow the guidelines below to ensure safety and good health for you and our staff. Failure to follow the below guidelines will result in your appointment being cancelled.
1. ALL patients must print, sign, and bring the following COVID-19 consent form to our office at the time of your appointment. Download the COVID-19 consent form by clicking HERE.
2. NEW patients must print, fill out, and bring the following THREE documents (Welcome to the Office Form, Personal Medical History Form, and HIPAA Receipt form) to the office at the time of your appointment. NOTE: This only applies to NEW patients, not returning patients.
Please click the following links to download:
- Welcome to the Office form
- Personal Medical History form
- HIPAA Receipt Form
- You can read our office’s HIPAA policies. You do not have to print or return a copy of the HIPAA policies. This is for your referral only.
3. You will be contacted via phone 2-3 days prior to your appointment for the following:
- Discussing your upcoming visit
- COVID-19 screening questions
- Updating your paperwork and going over consent forms as applicable
- If you are not called two days prior to your appointment, please call us at (248) 273-7700 to confirm that your appointment is still on the books.
4. On the day of your in-office visit to YPS:
- Please call us at (248) 273-7700 when you have arrived in the parking lot. DO NOT exit your car until you are given the green light by YPS staff.
- When YPS staff is ready for you, we will call you. At that time, please exit the car and come up to the office. Make sure to bring your signed paperwork with you. Our staff will be waiting for you at our front door.
- We apologize, but companions are not allowed to accompany you on your visit unless you are a postoperative patient who needs assistance. This is in order to reduce exposure to them and our staff. Please have them wait in the car.
- Please remember to wear your own mask to your appointment.
- Once you arrive, our staff will take your temperature, give you a squirt of hand sanitizer, collect your paperwork, and then bring you to the treatment room.
Although these are trying times for all of us, we are excited to welcome you to our office! Thank you for choosing YOUN Plastic Surgery. Your safety and happiness are our top priority!