Preparing For Your YPS Appointment
COVID-19 has turned our world upside down. In response to the health concerns of this virus, YOUN Plastic Surgery is committed to providing you the safest possible experience so you can achieve your aesthetic goals AND stay safe and healthy.
These are some of the temporary changes that we are making at YPS during this time:
- YPS staff will be diligently cleaning and disinfecting rooms before and after every patient encounter according to CDC guidelines. They will be wearing appropriate PPE in order to keep you and them safe.
- We are requiring everyone who enters the office to wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth. You may remove the mask when undergoing a treatment that requires it, otherwise we kindly ask that you keep the mask on to keep yourself and others safe.
- We are streamlining how we are seeing patients in order to minimize exposure time for patients and staff.
ALL patients are required to read and follow the guidelines below to ensure safety and good health for you and our staff. Failure to follow the below guidelines may result in your appointment being cancelled.
1. ALL patients must print, sign, and bring the following COVID-19 consent form to our office at the time of your appointment. Download the COVID-19 consent form by clicking HERE.
2. NEW patients must print, fill out, and bring the following THREE documents (Welcome to the Office Form, Personal Medical History Form, and HIPAA Receipt form) to the office at the time of your appointment. NOTE: This only applies to NEW patients, not returning patients.
Please click the following links to download:
- Welcome to the Office form
- Personal Medical History form
- HIPAA Receipt Form
- You can read our office’s HIPAA policies. You do not have to print or return a copy of the HIPAA policies. This is for your referral only.
3. You will be contacted via phone 2-3 days prior to your appointment for the following:
- Discussing your upcoming visit
- COVID-19 screening questions
- Updating your paperwork and going over consent forms as applicable
- If you are not called two days prior to your appointment, please call us at (248) 273-7700 to confirm that your appointment is still on the books.
4. On the day of your in-office visit to YPS:
- Please remember to wear your own mask to your appointment.
- Once you arrive, our staff will take your temperature, give you a squirt of hand sanitizer, collect your paperwork, and then bring you to the treatment room.
- The waiting room is open, but we will make every effort to limit your time there.
Although these are trying times for all of us, we are excited to welcome you to our office! Thank you for choosing YOUN Plastic Surgery. Your safety and happiness are our top priority!