Holistic Tips for Clear Skin!
- Posted on: Jul 15 2022
Acne can be an issue for so many of us, even as adults. It can make you self-conscious and result in permanent scarring. So what can you do about it?
Here are some tips to help prevent and treat acne!
1. Cleanse your face daily – It’s super important to wash your face every night to clean off the day’s worth of grime, oil, makeup, and pollution. Not doing so will clog your pores and definitely increase your risk of breakouts.
2. Wear less makeup – Makeup can combine with humidity and create breakouts. Reducing the amount of makeup you wear can help prevent pimples from forming. The less makeup you wear, the better!
3. Wash and replace your pillowcase – Bacteria can form on your pillowcases – especially if you don’t cleanse your face at night – then get transferred to your skin while you sleep! Washing them regularly is a must.
4. Try acne stickers – New pimples are caused by multiple factors, one of which is inflammation. Several companies create small adherent pads that can be placed over the pimple overnight to reduce redness and help shrink it down. HERE is one to check out on Amazon.
5. Use a retinoid – Retinoids like Retin-A and retinol are great for preventing acne. They increase cellular turnover, reduce inflammation, and can even help smooth wrinkles. If your acne issues are severe, I recommend consulting with a dermatologist for a prescription retinoid like Retin-A. If they are minor, then my YOUN Beauty Retinol Moisturizer is a great, gentle option. It’s our top seller. Check it out HERE.
6. Talk to your doctor about zinc – There is evidence that suggests a deficiency in zinc may increase your risk of breakouts. Zinc is an anti-inflammatory powerhouse that is necessary for collagen synthesis. If you have adult acne, then taking a simple zinc supplement may help clear your skin. Zinc is a prominent component of my YOUN Health Collagen Support. You can find it HERE or talk with your doctor about whether taking a zinc supplement may be beneficial for you.
I hope these simple tips help you reduce your risk of breakouts!
Have you subscribed to my YouTube Channel?
Did you know I upload new content to my main YouTube channel each week? It’s true!
These four A-list celebrities appear to have had plastic surgery that most people don’t realize! In this video, I’m breaking down Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, and two other huge Hollywood celebs whom I believe had work done.
Posted in: Plastic Surgery News