The Best Cosmetic Treatments for Your Money!
- Posted on: Feb 7 2022
We’re all trying to stretch the dollar and get the most out of our money. But can you do that when it comes to cosmetic treatments? The answer: YES!
There are so many options out there, yet which do you choose? I’ve compiled my list of the Top 5 Cosmetic Bangs for the Buck. Here they are:
5. Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) – Do you have sun and age spots that you want to get rid of? IPL is the fastest, most effective way to remove them, sometimes in as little as a week! All that with no downtime.
4. At Home Dermaplaning – This procedure can be performed in the office or in the comfort of home! It utilizes a special blade to gently exfoliate your skin and remove the villus (baby) hairs from your cheeks and neckline. The most accurate treatments are performed in offices by aestheticians, but there are specialized blades, like the SonicSmooth by Michael Todd Beauty that allow you to do it at home. Check it out on Amazon HERE.
3. Microneedling with Tensage growth factors – This popular treatment combines tiny needle punctures in the skin with application of growth factors to create an inexpensive and easy rejuvenation with minimal downtime. You also can use PRP (platelet rich plasma) instead of Tensage, but Tensage is much less expensive.
2. Retinol moisturizing creams – If you poll plastic surgeons and dermatologists, the majority of them would confirm that the best anti-aging creams contain retinol or prescription strength tretinoin. I agree! Therefore the cornerstone of my holistic, anti-aging skin care line is the YOUN Beauty Retinol Moisturizer. Learn more about it HERE.
And the number one best bang for your anti-aging buck is….
1. DYSPORT! Dysport is currently the only valid competitor to Botox. Both of them are botulinum toxins, they both work similarly, BUT Dysport is less expensive than Botox. For this reason, I believe it’s the best cosmetic buy for your buck.
Are you subscribed to my YouTube channel? If not, you’re missing out! I upload videos every week and make community posts every single day! Make sure to SUBSCRIBE!
I’ve made a new channel on Youtube! This channel is reserved for the videos where I react to popular TV shows and YouTube videos! Watch, learn, and laugh with me!
In my latest video: how does a woman get a uniboob after implant surgery, and how can it be fixed? I react to a recent episode of BOTCHED and explain!
Posted in: Plastic Surgery News