These are the BEST injectable fillers!
- Posted on: Oct 28 2021
What is the best injectable filler?
This is a question I’m asked nearly every day. The answer is: It’s not that simple.
Twenty years ago we had one injectable filler: collagen. Today we have a plethora of fillers, all with their own specific properties that make each one great for a certain part of the face.
Here are the fillers we recommend at YPS, and what I use each one for:
1. Juvederm Ultra / Ultra Plus – very versatile filler to fill in wrinkles like the nasolabial folds.
2. Juvederm Voluma – a long-lasting filler to plump the cheeks (lasts up to 2 years!).
3. Juvederm Volbella – very fine filler to smooth lines around the mouth and gently plump the lips.
4. Juvederm Vollure – this is a very smooth injection that is great for lower face wrinkles like the nasolabial folds and marionette lines, also used along the jawline for a subtle lift.
5. Restylane-L – the OG! This versatile filler can be used for almost all indications. Lasts about 6-9 months.
6. Restylane Silk – FDA approved for injection in the lips, this soft filler can create a nice, pretty pout.
7. Restylane Lyft – interested in fuller and lifted cheeks? This is a less-expensive alternative to Juvederm Voluma.
8. Restylane Defyne and Refyne – these versatile fillers are made for parts of the face that move and have a lower risk of lumpiness than other fillers.
9. Restylane Kysse – The newest filler at YPS, this is a smooth, long-lasting filler specifically made for the lips.
Remember to always choose either a hyaluronic acid filler (like the ones above), Sculptra, or your own fat for all your filler needs. I do not recommend any of the other types of fillers, since they do not meet my standards of safety and efficacy.
Here are the latest episodes of my podcast, The Holistic Plastic Surgery Show. Please SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss a single information-packed show!
Episode #261 – DREAM Wellness: How to Set You and Your Family Up for a Lifetime of Health with Dr. Brian Stenzler – Achieving optimal health has never been more important than it is today in the middle of a global pandemic. Improving your health today may not only prevent you from getting sick in the future, but help you survive should you get sick.
My guest this week has written a book that acts as a guide to setting us and our families up for a lifetime of health. It’s called DREAM Wellness, an acronym for Diet, Relaxation, Exercise, Adjustment, and Mental Wellness. On this episode we discuss his approach to ideal health, what simple steps you can take to improve the health of your family, and why it’s more important now than ever before to take these little steps to wellness.
Episode #260 – Is Breast Implant Illness (BII) Real? with Dr. Anthony Youn – One of the hottest topics in plastic surgery today is breast implant illness, otherwise known as BII. Some people believe it’s real, others think it’s not, and still others think it’s a reason that no one should get implants.
So what is the truth, and what do the latest scientific studies show?
On this week’s podcast I discuss what Breast Implant Illness is, how it presents, and how should you get it treated if you think you have it. I update you on the latest studies and beliefs about BII.
Tagged with: BII, cosmetic surgery, Cosmetic Treatments, detroit, Dr. Anthony Youn, Dr. Brian Stenzler, dr. youn, Facial Filler, filler, Holistic Health, Juvederm, Michigan, plastic surgery, Podcast, Restylane
Posted in: Plastic Surgery News