How To Look Younger NOW
- Posted on: Mar 28 2018
Sometimes we want to see changes now. Although I believe the best way to turn back the clock and get the glowing, youthful skin you want is through good skin care and non-invasive in-office treatments, there are a number of things you can do to make your skin look younger immediately. Now, I should preface this with a caution that the results aren’t permanent with these treatments, but they do work. Here are some suggestions:
1. Splint Your Wrinkles With Frownies – These one-sided tapes are applied to splint the wrinkles of your face overnight. They basically train your muscles not to flex and create wrinkles. Cost $17 for a pack of 144 on Amazon HERE.
2. Fix Your Earlobes with Lobe Wonder – Do you have a torn earlobe or stretched out piercing? If you do, then the only permanent treatment is surgical repair. However, you can still wear those earrings without worrying about losing them or stretching your earlobes more with Lobe Wonder. These specially cut tapes apply to the back of your earlobe to support the earring and earlobe. Cost: $15 on Amazon.com HERE.
3. Smooth Your Skin with Reloxin Lift Gold – If you have an uneven or rough complexion, then this mask that you apply after cleansing your skin creates a silica latticework that brightens a dull complexion immediately. Wear it under makeup for a smoother, more radiant appearance. Cost: $33 for 3 masks on Amazon.com HERE.
4. Reduce Eyelid Puffiness with Sudden Change – Do you have lower eyelid puffiness and/or crow’s feet wrinkles? If so, then this topical serum acts like an instant tightener to smooth these areas within just a few minutes and lasts a few hours. Apply sparingly, because it can leave behind a slight film. Cost: $15 for a bottle on Amazon.com HERE.
5. Plump Your Lips with Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss – You can put a few drops of peppermint oil into your lip gloss or you can buy a commercial one that may work better (and tingle less). This is one that I’ve heard nice things about. Works within minutes and doesn’t sting your lips like some of them do. Cost: $15 on Amazon.com HERE.
These are just a few instant change treatments to consider. I’d love to hear yours!
Episode #78– Innovations and Controversies in Breast Implants with Dr. Dennis Hammond – Each year breast augmentation is the most popular cosmetic surgery for women across the country. It’s also quite possibly the most controversial. Although breast augmentation has a 97% “worth it” rating on Realself.com, there are many patients and health care practitioners who are concerned about their safety. Is breast implant illness a real thing, and if so, how should it be treated? What about breast implant associated ALCL? How about capsular contracture? On this episode, we’ll get to the bottom of these issues, as well as reveal some of the exciting innovations happening in the world of breast enhancement today.
Episode #77 – Foods That Are Sabotaging Your Aging…And What To Eat Instead – In this episode, I reveal eight surprising foods and drinks that you might think are good for you but actually aren’t. Some of these (like soy milk and microwave popcorn) are considered ‘healthy’ foods by most, and others are ingested way too frequently. I explain why these eight foods are actually bad for your health and appearance, and what you may want to consider eating or drinking instead. It’s a “Don’t Eat This, Eat That Instead” episode that will surprise you!
Posted in: Plastic Surgery News