5 Simple Tips to Look Younger!
- Posted on: Feb 15 2021
We all would love to look younger, but the cost can get in the way. So here are five simple tricks that you can employ today to look years younger!
1. Lift Up Your Tongue When Taking Photos – If you don’t like how your neckline looks when taking pictures, try this simple trick: Lift your tongue to the roof of your mouth when smiling. This will create a subtle lift of your neck to make it look tighter.
2. Tweeze Your Eyebrows To Lift Them – This works if you have a combination of low AND somewhat bushy eyebrows. By tweezing the hairs on the undersurface of your eyebrows (Carefully! Or let an expert do it for you), you can increase the distance between your eyelid and your eyebrow, making your eyes look more open and your brows look lifted.
3. Plump Your Lips With Peppermint Oil – If you want plumper lips but don’t want lip injections, put a drop or two of peppermint oil into your lip gloss. Mix it up and then apply the gloss to your lips. Add more drops as needed to make it feel tingly and warm after applying it. The irritation will cause your lips to modestly plump up.
4. De-Puff Your Eyelids With Green Tea and Potatoes – Steep some green tea and put it in the refrigerator to cool. Chop some thin slices of potato, dip them in the chilled green tea, then apply them to your eyelids. The caffeine and cold temperature from the green tea will temporarily tighten your skin, and the starch from the potatoes will create a gradual lightening effect.
5. Dry Brush Prior To Showering – This is a very popular treatment in holistic circles. I recommend you buy a dry brush with natural bristles. Prior to showering, take a few moments to brush the skin of your entire body. Brush towards your heart, which is the general direction of the lymphatics. Then take a nice, warm shower (not hot). The exfoliation will cause your skin to feel softer than it has in years. I personally like this one!
Here are the latest episodes of my podcast, The Holistic Plastic Surgery Show. Please SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss a single information-packed show!
Episode #224– How to Fix Your Fatigue with Dr. Evan Hirsch – Fatigue is a problem that plagues millions of Americans.
Do you have trouble getting out of bed? Do you feel sapped of energy? Are you having trouble focusing and completing tasks that should be straightforward? Is your lack of energy affecting your ability to move forward in your life or career?
Whether your fatigue is mild or severe, this podcast is for you. I’m joined by Dr. Evan Hirsch, one of the nation’s most prominent physician experts in treating and alleviating fatigue from a holistic point of view.
Episode #223 – Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Trends for 2021 – What do I see in my crystal ball for 2021?
In this episode, I run down my top 7 plastic surgery and cosmetic predictions for this upcoming year. What trends will we see? A new alternative to Botox? A revolutionary option for reducing cellulite? A new way to look at skin care? And how will the pandemic affect all this?
You might be surprised what you hear!
Posted in: Plastic Surgery News