Look Younger with these 5 Tips!
- Posted on: Mar 25 2022
We all would love to look younger, but the cost can get in the way. So here are five simple tricks that you can employ today to look years younger!
1. Lift Up Your Tongue When Taking Photos – If you don’t like how your neckline looks when taking pictures, try this simple trick: Lift your tongue to the roof of your mouth when smiling. This will create a subtle lift of your neck to make it look tighter.
2. Tweeze Your Eyebrows To Lift Them – This works if you have a combination of low AND somewhat bushy eyebrows. By tweezing the hairs on the undersurface of your eyebrows (Carefully! Or let an expert do it for you), you can increase the distance between your eyelid and your eyebrow, making your eyes look more open and your brows look lifted.
3. Plump Your Lips With Peppermint Oil – If you want plumper lips but don’t want lip injections, put a drop or two of peppermint oil into your lip gloss. Mix it up and then apply the gloss to your lips. Add more drops as needed to make it feel tingly and warm after applying it. The irritation will cause your lips to modestly plump up.
4. De-Puff Your Eyelids With Green Tea and Potatoes – Steep some green tea and put it in the refrigerator to cool. Chop some thin slices of potato, dip them in the chilled green tea, then apply them to your eyelids. The caffeine and cold temperature from the green tea will temporarily tighten your skin, and the starch from the potatoes will create a gradual lightening effect.
5. Dry Brush Prior To Showering – This is a very popular treatment in holistic circles. I recommend you buy a dry brush with natural bristles. Prior to showering, take a few moments to brush the skin of your entire body. Brush towards your heart, which is the general direction of the lymphatics. Then take a nice, warm shower (not hot). The exfoliation will cause your skin to feel softer than it has in years. I personally like this one!
Have you subscribed to my YouTube Channel?
Did you know I upload new content to my main YouTube channel each week? It’s true!
What’s it like to go on a blind date with a woman who had five BBL surgeries and claims to have the world’s largest butt? I’m reacting to an episode of Hooked on the Look where this happens! Will it be a successful date, or a DISASTER?
Posted in: Plastic Surgery News