My 2012 Plastic Surgery Predictions on TODAY Health
- Posted on: Feb 6 2012
It’s become a tradition on this blog for me to look into my crystal ball each year and declare my plastic surgery predictions for the New Year. Well, it’s already February, but better late than never!
The TODAY Show Health page recently published my Five Plastic Surgery Predictions For 2012. They are:
5. Cosmetic filler injections will continue to get better and cheaper.
4. More and more Botox competitors will hit the market, but real Botox will remain the juggernaut.
3. The Ideal Implant will begin making waves.
2. The number of people undergoing nonsurgical fat reduction will skyrocket.
1. We’ll see more and more nightmare surgery stories from phony plastic surgeons.
For a complete write-up explaining each of my predictions, visit the TODAY Health page HERE.
Tagged with: 2012 plastic surgert predictions, botox, Ideal Implant, Liposonix
Posted in: Dr. Anthony Youn in the Media, Plastic Surgery News