My Big Announcement
- Posted on: Aug 7 2019
I can’t believe it’s almost here.
I’ve spent the past five years writing and re-writing my story, the story that took place after my first book, “In Stitches,” ended. “Playing God: The Evolution of a Modern Surgeon” is a page-turning, humorous, and moving look at my journey through general and plastic surgery residency, a Beverly Hills cosmetic fellowship, and starting my own practice as a new doctor with no patients, no connections, and mountains of debt.
I’m so proud of it, and I think you’ll love reading it.
If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to become a successful surgeon, this is the book that brings you along for the crazy ride. I grapple with such issues as:
- How does one go from getting an MD to becoming a competent surgeon?
- How does a new, idealistic physician counter the actions of other doctors who play fast and loose with medical ethics?
- How does a young doctor deal with the real threat of being sued for everything you have?
- How does a young surgeon set aside the tendency to “play God” like other surgeons, and instead allow God to help him?
Although my story is engrossing, I believe it’s the patients’ stories that will affect you the most. In “Playing God” you’ll meet:
- the first patient whose life I saved (thanks to a fantastic nurse)
- a mom who put her son’s fragile life in my hands as he teetered on the precipice of death
- a young man who was the first patient I truly failed
- a woman who threatened my life and pushed me to the brink of quitting medicine
- the patients who pulled me back from the edge and inspired me to become the doctor I was always supposed to be
- and many more men, women, and children whose stories will tickle your funny bone and touch your heart.
Simply put, in Playing God, you will join me on a journey through the world of surgery, hospitals, and the practice of medicine unlike any that you have traveled before.
Pre-orders for a book are extremely important to its success. The number of books that are pre-ordered before it’s released determines how many books are sent to retailers. So if you’re interested in reading “Playing God,” I ask you to please consider pre-ordering it today.
“Playing God” hits stores Tuesday, September 17th, but if you pre-order today, I will send you five FREE gifts to thank you for helping me out. Anyone who pre-orders the book before Sept. 19th will receive the following free gifts:
- A $26 coupon to my online store. This pays for the book itself!
- An autographed Plant-an-Herb bookmark which grows into either basil, chives, or parsley.
- YOUN Beauty Natural Lip Balm with spf 15.
- Early access to read the prologue and first chapter of “Playing God.”
- Entry into a special drawing to win a gift basket filled with skin care products and a brand new iPad Mini! Value = $1500!
Thank you so much for pre-ordering “Playing God.” I’ve put my heart and soul into this book, and I’m certain that you will love reading it.
Then, once you’ve pre-ordered, click HEREto go to the official “Playing God” page on my website for information on how to obtain your free gifts.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Thank you for all of your support! It really means a lot to me.
Here are the latest episodes of my podcast, The Holistic Plastic Surgery Show. Please SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss a single information-packed show!
Episode #148– Exposing the Underbelly of Plastic Surgery with Dr. Adam Rubinstein – Illegal silicone buttock injections performed in hotel rooms. Cosmetic clinics owned by ex-felons. Doctors masquerading as plastic surgeons. Physicians performing procedures way outside their expertise…with disastrous consequences.
There is an underbelly of plastic surgery that is quite ugly and dangerous. It seems every week there is a new tragic story of someone dying from a cosmetic procedure. So what’s going on, and how can you prevent yourself from getting botched?
On this episode, I’m joined by one of the nation’s leading plastic surgeons who is working to uncover the truth about unscrupulous doctors and clinics. He has become the go-to source of revealing the salacious truth about some of the most prominent cosmetic doctors. It’s gotten him harassed, threatened and even sued.
Episode #147 – How to Prevent Breast Cancer Naturally with Dr. Veronique Desaulniers– Breast cancer is the number one most common cancer (other than skin cancer) in women in the United States. And it seems that women are being diagnosed at an earlier and earlier age.
Although the development of breast cancer can have certain strong genetic components, you have more control over your chances of whether you will develop breast cancer, and how advanced the cancer is if you do develop it, than many people realize. And my guest this week can show you how to reduce your risk of breast cancer and diagnose it at an earlier stage than previously thought possible.
So on this episode, we’re going to do a deep dive into holistic options for breast cancer prevention and early detection, and reveal how you can use the concept of epigenetics to control your destiny.
Posted in: Uncategorized